Join us for another delicious event to enjoy sumptuous fare from some of the top chefs of Brooklyn. Stroll through the historic neighborhoods of Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill for our first-ever Crawl, sponsored by Edible Brooklyn. Led by D'Amico Coffee Roasters, (est. 1948) and Caputo's Bakery, (est. 1904), we're promoting local - highlighting exquisite cuisine, specialty drinks, artisans and more. Celebrate our treasured longtime small businesses along with sampling the new. Brooklyn's finest chefs and food/beverage artisans will offer divine seasonal dishes and refreshments to support Seeds in the Middle, a non-profit that empowers Brooklyn's neediest children to eat healthy and stay active and elephants!
Enjoy phenomenal fare while supporting worthy causes. Buy tickets now!
A special thank you to all our past restaurants, chefs, sponsors, donors, performers and media partners and volunteers - and to all who came to our Tastes of Brooklyn 2011 and 2012 outdoors near Borough Hall. Welcome to our new event!
- Sandwich Survey: Black Tree Sandwich Shop Embraces the Seasonal (Like, Seriously)...
- Charm and Cheap Wine at Locanda Vini e Olii
- A Reunion of Flavors From Spain
Tastes of Brooklyn 2011
- Brooklyn Exposed
- Tastes of Brooklyn is featured in the New York Times
- NYDailyNews.com - Tastes of Brooklyn gathers eateries like SAUL, Egg, The Meat Hook
- Brooklyn Exposed - Tastes of Brooklyn
- BococaLand - Come Sample Tastes of Brooklyn
- Eat for Good: Tastes of Brooklyn Benefit Event at Borough Hall
- Tastes of Brooklyn - ButterBeansKitchen's Blog